When it comes to sitting, HON is taking a stand for greater comfort and productivity. It has been a year since we launched the high performance task seating line, Solve, and we are excited to introduce even more features to this versatile solution. Here are three more ways to put the power of customization in your hands with Solve:
1. Whether you want to match your brand aesthetic or just pick your favorite color, make a design statement with the new Titanium frame.
2. One of Solve’s three back options, ilira®-stretch, is a knit fabric that uses your own weight to create a softer, more personal fit. If comfortability wasn’t enough, we’ve added new color options, including recently launched Navy, Charcoal and Chai. This responsive mesh back is also available in Fog and the traditional Black.
3. More options mean more control over your chair and how you work. Now you can choose from fixed arms, height- and width-adjustable arms, or 4D arms that adjust in all directions to enjoy truly customized support.
State of the art ReActiv™ Back technology. Three back options. Adjustable arms. Optional lumbar support. Advanced ergonomic tilt control. Backed by HON’s Full Lifetime Warranty. There are so many reasons why Solve is the answer for comfort and versatility.
Want to learn more about how the latest Solve expansion can help you keep up with evolving work styles and environments? Visit the Solve spotlight page on hon.com
They say “it takes a village to raise a child”. Well, it also takes a community of customers, designers, engineers, marketing whizzes, and sales representatives to create a product brainchild.
For example, before HON created and launched its healthcare-focused brainchild, Soothe, we spent several months conducting research and interviews to understand which features are important in a healthcare line and the current furniture solutions that exist in today’s marketplace. The valuable feedback we gained from conversations with patients, caregivers, facilities manager, designers, sales representatives and more allowed us to define the unique needs of those in the healthcare field and identify what gaps needed to be filled.
After processing this information and with the help of our “village”, the healthcare-focused seating and table line, Soothe, was born…on a warm spring day in April, 2015.
In recognition of Soothe’s 1 year anniversary in the HON portfolio, let’s talk about 5 things we especially love about Soothe:
- The full Soothe line presents a wide selection of: patient seating, including a high-back patient chair and recliner; guest seating; benches; and tables.
- Soothe was designed to address the cleanability needs of healthcare environments through wipe-out areas in the back of the guest seating and a selection of graded-in healthcare appropriate fabrics.
- Soothe provides the level of durability needed for high-traffic areas in the healthcare arena by being supported by the HON Full Lifetime Warranty and a reinforced leg design on the guest seating to distribute force evenly and provide a sturdy foundation.
- Soothe’s patient recliner enhances comfort, safety, and control for the patient and the caregiver. Some of my favorite features include:
- The pivoting arms which can be easily activated to move the arms fully up and out of the way during patient transfers or examinations
- Infinite recline feature to allow the patient or caregiver to select from an infinite amount of configurations to create their own comfort
- Soothe is a strong complement to the rest of the HON portfolio of products, allowing HON to provide a full healthcare solution from the front waiting room to the back administrative offices, and many places in between.
What do you love about Soothe?
Today’s workers are becoming more mobile, increasing the need for a seating solution that can support them as they transition between individual and collaborative work environments. Solve task chairs were designed to intuitively adapt to each user’s body and movement to provide all day comfort and support as the way we work continues to evolve. For those of you that are struggling with your typical “everyday” office chair… let us SOLVE your problem!
To provide the high level of personalization required to meet the ergonomic and functional needs of a variety of users throughout your space, Solve task chairs and stools feature 3 unique back materials, three ergonomic controls, and an optional adjustable lumbar support and arms. Additional features, such as the seat glide and waterfall seat edge, enhance natural movement and increase leg circulation. The synchronized seat and back move in harmony with the user to provide continuous comfort that can be customized, allowing people to work anywhere from individual workstations to private offices, training areas to meeting rooms.
The beauty of Solve is reflected in the design statement it makes for any organization. The new streamlined, geometric ReActiv™ back boasts an interesting hexagonal pattern and is available in two classic colors, Charcoal or Platinum. The upholstered ReActiv back showcases 6 colors from our new Compass fabric, and with the seat available in hundreds of HON fabric selections you have the ability to mix and match for a dual-fabric look! The soft ilira®-stretch mesh back is available in Black to coordinate with virtually any aesthetic.
Backed by HON’s Full Lifetime Warranty, the Solve family of chairs offers the flexibility to support an entire space as well as the durability to last for years to come. The applications really are endless! Whatever your workplace need, let Solve be the solution.
For more information, visit the Solve spotlight page on hon.com.
Today’s office spaces are constantly changing as they adapt to the needs of workers. They’ve become less about individual space and more about collaborative work areas. Here are 4 reasons why our new Arrange tables are the best solution for the active spaces in your office:
1. ARRANGE WITH CONFIDENCE.
Arrange tables are available in a variety of heights, worksurface shapes and sizes to support any space – from common areas and collaborative settings to private offices. Find a quiet spot to brainstorm in a small group. Grab a beverage away from the desk. Arrange tables provide the perfect change of scenery!
2. WHEREVER WORK GETS DONE.
Workers understand that getting away from the workstation throughout the day improves productivity and creativity. Arrange tables can support these much needed escapes in a variety of spaces that help people relax, collaborate, power up and stay connected. This flexible line of tables provides the connectivity people crave, and the variety of heights, shapes and sizes to support virtually any setting.
3. CUSTOMIZE YOUR SELECTION.
Arrange tables are available in seated, café or counter heights and a variety of tabletop shapes and sizes to support virtually any need. Choose from lighter-weight Aluminum X-bases and T-leg bases or add an optional Disc Shroud base for a crisp, clean look. Stay connected when you route technology through the base directly to the tabletop to use with optional USB or power grommets.
4. ARRANGE WITH STYLE.
Arrange takes style and selection to a higher level. This versatile collection of tables can be specified to achieve any desired aesthetic and support any activity in cafés or common areas like the library setting below!
Arrange’s adaptability is rivaled only by its quality and durability, which is backed by the unparalleled HON Full Lifetime Warranty.
Want to learn more about Arrange tables? Visit the brand new Arrange spotlight page on hon.com.