HON offers a variety of accessories that can enhance a workstation and promote wellness in the workplace. Two of our favorites are monitor arms and keyboard trays.
Choose a single or dual monitor arm that can either clamp to the work surface or mount through the grommets for easy installation and reconfiguration. Here are three benefits of using monitor arms:
- Space Saving: The arms fold completely back to the post to provide maximum desktop space, and cord management clips help create a less cluttered work surface.
- Enhanced Collaboration: The arms allow monitors to swivel 360° and even change from landscape-to-portrait, making it easier to collaborate with a coworker or customer.
- Functionality: The gas spring and counterbalance technology in the arms allow the monitors to easily move back and forth or up and down so users can adjust their monitors to the proper height and depth to minimize neck and eye strain.
Choose from three keyboard tray options that accommodate mouse use for both left- and right-handed users. Here are three benefits of using keyboard trays:
- Space Saving: Use a tray to hold your keyboard and instantly enlarge your workspace. When not in use, the entire tray retracts under the worksurface to create a clean, uncluttered work area.
- Enhanced Comfort: All three keyboard trays come with a wrist rest made of foam-gel to maximize comfort.
- Promoted Wellness: HON offers a sit-to-stand keyboard tray that gives users the ability to adjust their posture throughout the day. Pair this tray with our monitor arms for a total ergonomic solution at a much lower price point than an entire sit-to-stand workstation.
Workplace accessories, such as monitor arms and keyboard trays, allow workers to customize their workstations to improve ergonomics and increase comfort, productivity, and overall workplace satisfaction.
HON wants to know: which accessory is your favorite?