It’s October! That means the Iowa (and in my case, D.C.) humidity is disappearing, the leaves are changing and everyone is getting creative with carving pumpkins, designing Halloween costumes, and making crafts found on Pinterest.
Your office can also be a place to harness your creativity this season. Here are a few great ideas!
1. Create a ‘table seat’ in call rooms or offices. It can be a soft seat one minute and a table the next.
2. Add inviting, modern, and light seating to a touch-down area (as seen in our newly renovated New York City Resource Center!)
3. Integrate bright pops of colors so panels look like fun workstations rather than “cubicles”
4. Use mobile storage for your company’s merchandise, office supplies, etc.
5. Make your storage serve a dual purpose: Storage and a Seat
How have you used furniture creatively to address your needs?