Contrary to the ever-popular Wizard of Oz, HON Customer Support wants you to know the “man behind the curtain”. Or, in this case, phone. When you call Customer Support, you’ll connect with one of our forty team members to provide a part, product, solution, or status. Our mission is to be easy to do business with (ETDBW) and to serve our loyal customer base with flawless efficiency.
One may ask what some of our most common queries are, and you might be surprised! Below, we’ll examine some of our most common questions and follow the yellow brick road to your answers:
- Order Status and Changes: What’s this, you might ask? ‘What is my Acknowledgement Date?’ is one of our most common questions. We’re always happy to provide this information, and so is HON Ready. The Order Status Application, located under the Order Management tab, has readily accessible information, searchable by Purchase Order number, Shipping Order number, Load or Invoice number. If you’d rather speak to a human being, Customer Support will always answer your call!
- Date Improvements: Ah, the ever elusive “need-it-yesterday” ship date. To provide quick turnaround, we’ve implemented programs to assist in these markets. Our HON Daily Programs, namely HON Daily On Demand (HDOD) and HON Daily Chairs Direct, are quick ships designed to give you want you need, deliver it fast, and help you sell more HON. Each program targets a market niche. For instance, our Chairs Direct program gives you dozens of models and a plethora of options. The best part? Your chair(s) ship in two business days. What a deal!
- Tracking and Delivery Information: On the lookout for your HON truck? If you’re anything like me, before I came to HON as a rosy-cheeked college graduate, I knew little to nothing about freight carriers. With some time and training, I became a logistics guru. The experts at Customer Support can provide you with up to date tracking information to assist in scheduling your installer or working with your end user. In addition, we can obtain Proof of Deliveries, Bills of Lading, and circle sheets if necessary. If you happen to be playing “Spot the HON Truck”, my Customer Support cohorts and I are experts; we can spot one right now near you!
- Fabrics and Finishes: Personally, my favorite textile is Brisa Birch (RS64) and the ever popular Whisper Vinyl comes in a strong second. Customer Support receives many calls on this topic, whether it is clarification on a color code, understanding available options, or checking to see which patterns are a part of our Preferred Fabrics. In this, the List Pricer is one of our best references. Our well worn pricer pal gives us a variety of options and codes to choose from; and we’re accustomed to flipping through to help you find the best fit. Additionally, hon.com is an excellent resource to find codes, patterns, and pictures of these textiles.
- Serial Number Information and Warranty: What’s in a serial number? Everything! By providing us with a serial number, Customer Support can hone in on your particular model, check warranty, determine original order information, and find Toto, too. Not only can we see if you’ve spoken to someone else in Customer Support about your unit, but we can also check if we’ve already sent you parts. Almost every unit produced at HON has a serial number, and they’re all unique (which makes for quite a few!). ‘What is your serial number?’ is likely to be one of the first questions we’ll ask you- and now you know why!
Remember, Customer Support is here to be a resource for you; we’re [HON] ready to help! Contact HON Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1.800.833.3964!